Sunday, August 17, 2008

Episode #14


Episode #14





Kenan wasn't able to make it out for this episode and I was mad late. Luckily Mikey Palms held it down lovely with the help of our special guest star Ben "The Beyonder" Carlin

Here's a picture of him (he's on the left. The other guy is some singer, I dunno)


Ben Carlin's got joints. You can hear him spin every tuesday at Loki Lounge 304 5th avenue, Brooklyn NY

I come through near the end with a generational theme (with a little baking soda sub-theme)

enjoy:

Tracklist:

Bee-ing - Carol Batton
Learning To Hunt - Guided By Voices
Two Cigarettes In The Dark - Abbey Lincoln
Before The Night Is Over - Joe Simon
Evil Woman - Guy Darrell
Paint A Lady - Susan Christie
Warm Up My Lips - Breakout
It's Taking So Long - Kathy Smith
I'm Gonna Love You 'til I Die - John Browne
My Hero Is A Gun - Diana Ross
The Waitress - Atmosphere
She's A Hippy - Chubby Checker
Twist & Shout - The Mamas & The Papas
The Magpie of Mexico City - Elmer Martin
Walking The Dog - Rufus Thomas
Spinnin' Wheel - Shirley Bassey
My Big Hands - David Byrne
Come On In - R.L Burnside
Train To Skaville - Jackie Mittoo
Why Did You Do It? - Stretch
Cold Bear - The Gaturs
Cool 'n' Out - Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
Funeral Pyre - The Jam
(Interlude)
-Mikey plays a bunch of cool surf records -
Solitary Man - Neil Diamond
I met him on a Sunday - The Shirelles
Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Elvis Presley
I'm Guilty - Andre Williams & Rudy Ray Moore
It Ain't Whatcha Do - Little Richard
Oh My - The Dansettes
Funky Broadway - Delroy Wilson
Skinhead Moonstomp - Symarip
Underdog - Sly & The Family Stone
**(Kray gets on after being mad late)**
Chips, Chicken, Banana Split - JoJo & The Fugitives
This Is The Lost Generation - The Lost Generation
What Is This Generation Coming To? - Robert Mitchum
Younger Generation Blues - Janis Ian
Baking Soda - John Hartford
Baking Soda - Hangar 18
Generation - Jelly Bean Bandits
Blank Generation - Richard Hell & The Voidoids
New Generation - The Chambers Brothers

No comments: