Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Episode #155


w/ special guest Bone Hawk


Episode #155

DOWNLOAD

beat-nik - jimmy van eaton
let me out - blues from the fugitive kind
weather report love - nancy dupont
abdullah - fats waller and his rhythm
good golly miss molly - bumps blackwell
sophie - reviens vite et oublie
get out of town - patsy abbot with margie sherwin and the lee robinson orchestra
the wall - mariachi cabos
red wine for my blues - miss johnnie naylor
soul - mingering mike
house of the rising sun - claude denjean
i am very sorry - kamal ahmed feat. noor jehan
joshua fir the battle of jericho - big maybelle
la mar - edan ahbez
my wife, my dog, my cat - maskman and the agents
bei mir bistu sheyn - andrews sisters
lonely has been my day - ralphie and the latin lovers
leave my man alone - the raelettes (tangerine)
indian red (wild man memorial) - mardis gras indians
we don't need no music - landslides
blowin' up my mind - the exciters
heaven is not for everyone - tito ramos
you keep me hangin' on - ???
the creator has a master plan - louis armstrong
ballade of jimi - chubby checker
gurbet - ozdemir erdghan
the bottle - C.O.D.
piece of my heart - hortense ellis
space oddity - david matthews
rap snitches knishes - MF DOOOM w/ mr. fantastik
the ballad of the thin man - giant panda & dawn
super bad - j.d. the rock
can't get next to you - the invaders
mobil tua - koes plus
georgia on my mind - pucho and his latin soul brothers
via con dios - range rats
i don't want - errol dixon
don't knock my love - ronnie foster
road to cairo - brian auger & julie driscoll
wine, women, whiskey - papa lightfoot
when chinaboy meets chinagirl - marie tang
obeahman - valerie walker
sinner man - annette clarke

1 comment:

The Patient said...

Jesus--is that Bumps Blackwell *singing*? Where the hell do you find this stuff? Great fucking show.