Friday, July 3, 2009

Episode #57

</>
A visit from Kate Bryant



Special Guest: CAGE (The Rapper)

</>



You can stream it HERE

Tracklist:

guajira en azul - caj tjader & eddie palmeri
abiyoyo - pete seger
pushing the car - krzyszof komedia
allergic to flowers - the jefferson hankerchief
you knows what to do - barrett strong
danse kalinda da boom - dr. john
summertime - john coltrane
hard drugs PSA - bill withers
junkies and monkeys - kay weaver
baby let me follow you down - jonathan king
fat fat fellow - daniel janin
agent orange - cage
CWW drop - javelin
pretty style - sir henry and his butlers
mother nature song - davey graham
steam powered aereo plane - john hartford
honey, won't you allow me one more chance? - henry thomas
shotgun blues - bob campbell
if loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right - ramsey lewis
CAGE INTERVIEW - talky talk talky
I wanna Holler (but this towns too small) - gary US bonds
she's too much for my mirror - captain beefheart
my love lies limp - alternative tv
blackmachine - mini
one flew over the cuckoo's nest - jack nitzche
everybody daylight - brightblack morning light
secondo coro delle lavendaie - Roberto De Simone
Fat Kids Need An Anthem - CAGE
Kick Rocks - CAGE

1 comment:

Tyler Parker said...

where do the mixes go after you take them off the site?
I want to hear some of the older selections.

-Tyler