Thursday, January 22, 2009

Episode #35

Courtesy of Kim Jefferson

So I think this is a really good show. For some reason I played one song twice. I think I thought I had thought about playing it but then changed my mind, when in fact I had played it. Go figure.

Episode #35:


also: Facebook // Myspace

Tracklist:
Flash Pan Hunter - Tom Waits
John John - Aggie Duke
Pastoral - Moondog
Mardi Gras in New Orleans - Aggie Duke
Fat Daddy - Aggie Duke
Diamond - Glass Ghost
Vous et Nous - Brigitte Fontaine
Who Got The Number? - Pigmeat Markham
Grandma Plays The Numbers - Wynonie Harris
A Tip On The Numbers - Slim Gaillard
Don't Think Twice, It's Alright - Odetta
Cole Slaw - Frank "Floorshow" Culley
Turn Her Down - The Coupons
I Walked All Night - The Embers
Je M' Ennui - Helen April
The Sun Man Speaks - Yochanan With Sun Ra & His Arkestra
Rich Woman - Li’l Millet & His Creoles
Concentration Moon - The Mothers of Invention
C'Mon Wit Da Git Down - The Artifacts
Memory Lane - Rotary Connection
Daylight - R.A.M.P
Valerie - Jackie & The Starlighters
Let 'er Rip - Sid King & The Five Strings
Noisy Village - McFadden And Dor
You Know - Stone Coal White
Cosmic Climax (Polynesian Chant of Green Creation) - George Loa - Maui Loa (Little Brother)
Sweet Exorcist - Curtis Mayfield
Naturally Stoned - The Avant-Garde
Beast of Burden - The Holmes Brothers
Hana Nu Kajimaya - Takashi Hirayasu & Bob Brozman
Shipwrecked - The Gothic Archies
Pharoah's Curse - Tony Martinez and His Mambo Combo
I've Got The Skill - Jackie Ross
Number 33 - Jan & Lorainne
Oh Happy Day - Som TrĂªs
A Woman Like You - Bert Jansch
Who Knows Where The Time Goes? - Nina Simone
I'm On An Island - The Kinks
Rich Woman - Li’l Millet & His Creoles
Nina Kocka Nina - The Dinks
Running With The Devil (Vocal Take Accapella) - David Lee Roth
Stay - Dee Dee Sharp
The End - Nico






2 comments:

pauldefiglia said...

I so i noticed over the past few months that you guys must really love 'the black rider' by tom waits. that's a great album of his and i really think it works well with the chances with wolves concept.
thanks a lot, i love the show, i listen to them a lot a work and i really appreciate the thought you guys obviously put into the mix. PEACE

kool kear said...

thanks paul, it means a lot...The black rider is one of my favorites, but I really love everything that guy ever did. Keep listening!