Friday, July 25, 2008

Episode # 11: The Wolf Mob



In this episode we play some haunting instrumentals and also some beautiful songs that have singing and words in them.

Episode 11:






Tracklist:

Revelation (Prologue) - The Jimmy Castor Bunch
For The Turnstyles - Neil Young
In My Black Lace - Jeri Simpson
Blue Flame - Gene Ludwig
Like This - J. Dilla
Pretty Ballerina - The Left Banke
Alright, OK, You Win - Mikki Wilcox
Harry Lime Theme (from the Soundtrack to the film "The Third Man") - Anton Karas
Navajo Joe - Ennio Morricone
-Some russian shit Mikey played that I can't write down the name of because it was in a totally different alphabet (they got a whole different alphabet over there)
Love is Blue (L'amour est bleu) - Jeff Beck
Lansana's Priestess - Donald Byrd
Joanna - Serge Gainsbourg
I'm Good, I'm Gone (Demo) - Lykke Li
Lights Brightly Shining - The Rightly Sew
Mean Jean - Andre Williams
Milton Henry - Gypsy Woman
I found a Love - The Falcons
Chicago - Graham Nash
Compared To What - Gow Dow Experience
I can go down - Jimmy Powell & The Five Dimensions
(intermission - talky talky talky))
Scratch My Back - Slim Harpo
The Boy Who Cried Wolf - KMD
I Have Been - There Are Some Who Call Us Tim
Over the Mountain, Across The Sea - Johnnie & Joe
Dark Side - Shadows of Knight
Promises - Eric Clapton
Poor Monn - Canned Heat
Kalimba Song - Duke Bootee
Sixteen Tons - Merle Travis
Dankeshoen - Wayne Newton
Sweet Lucy - Michael Hurley
Smokin Cigarettes - The Golden Earings
Your Ol Lady - The Isley Brothers
See If I Care - Ria Bartok
Cleopatra - The Precisions
Action Speaks Louder Than Words - Chocolate Milk
If I were President - The Pharcyde
Doo Rags - Nas
(Talky Talky Goodbye)
The Creator Has A Master Plan - Pharoah Sanders

No comments: